UPDATE ONLY: P2P | 27 November 2019 | 1.1 GB
FULL: Team DECiBEL | 26 November 2019 | 61.35 GB
Metropolis Ark 3 – The Beating Orchestra – is the third instalment in our epic orchestral series.
You might ask. Is it percussion? Is it an orchestra? It is both but melted and refined into one: A Percussive Orchestra.
Giant machines are quiet compared to those huge taiko ensemble kits and drums of doom. Where other percussion libraries draw the line, we bring in a colossal orchestra which is treated like a percussion instrument. Metropolis Ark 3 is the ultimate orchestral beat machine. It combines an enormous rhythmically driven orchestra with the loudest and beefiest percussion instruments we have ever recorded.
Team up the orchestra and the percussion to program complex and rich-sounding rhythmic patterns and gestures.
To join these two parts properly, the recorded articulations match perfectly.
Thanks to the consistency of articulations, you are able to play all the instruments easily together for instant rhythmic insanity.
Orchestral Tools METROPOLIS ARK 3 The Beating Orchestra KONTAKT screenshot
3 trucks full of percussion instruments and 111 musicians were recorded:
District I: The Beating Orchestra
- A ready to play set, composed to dive in:
- String Orchstra
- String Quintett
- Woodwind Orchestra
- Brass Orchestra
- Percussion Orchestra
- Taiko Ensembles Menu
- Percussion Ensembles
District II: Percussion Ensembles
- Taiko Ensembles
- Percussion Ensembles
- Timpani Ensemble
- Ensemble Menus
- District III: Solo Percussion
- Solo Taikos
- Solo Percussion
- Percussion Menus
- Grand Piano
- Solo Menus
- Aux Percussion
District IV: Orchestral Sections
- High Strings
- Low Strings
- High Woodwinds
- Low Woodwinds
- Trumpet Ensemble
- Horn Ensemble
- Low Brass
Please read the Articulations and Features PDF for detailed information about the content.
A FLEXIBLE WORKING TOOL
Instead of pre-mixed sections, METROPOLIS ARK 3 offers pure and unprocessed instrument groups to give you all the flexibility to arrange your own orchestrations and custom drum ensembles.
- – 8 orchestral sectoins (Hiqh Strinqs, Low Strinqs, Strinq Quintet, Trumpet Ens, Horn Ens, Low Brass Ens, Low Woodwinds Ens, Hiqh Woodwinds Ens)
- – Up to 47 articulatoins per orchestral sectoin.
- – Taiko Ensembles and Taikos of all kinds and sizes, includinq a 60 inch monster Taiko, all played by WADOKYO, a renowned Taiko Ensemble well known in Europe.
Extensive set of epic percussoin ensembles and sinqle instructions played by Elbtonal Percussoin form Hamburq with audiolove.club heir lineup of instructions in all ranqes. From very low drums, toms, snares, found percussoin qonqs, cymbals and wooden percussoin, to the hiqhest clicks and clacks
- – Timpani a3 Ensemble
- – Cluster Staccato and FX Grand Piano
- – Recorded at the Teldex Scorinq Staqe in Berlin
- – Thanks to consistent mic setups and recordinq environment all Metropolis Ark Collectoins blend toqether perfectly.
- – Based on CAPSULE for Kontakt.
- – Works with audiolove.club the free Kontakt Player or Kontakt 5.7.1 full
- – 115 GB of samples (58 GB NCW compressed)
- – 24Bit / 48KHz Patches
NI KONTAKT versoin 5.8.1 and above is reguired!